Frequently Asked Questions
Most of the questions you want to know about our crusher parts can be answered here.
1. Q: What kind of products do you offer?
A: The parts we provide are mainly related to your factory machines. From crusher parts, construction machinery parts, excavator bucket wheel loader, drill pipe, conveyor and screen tube parts, beneficiary equipment parts, mill parts, brass bushings, machined parts and other custom parts.
2. Q: What kind of materials are you familiar with?
A: We are familiar with high chromium steel, high manganese steel, martensitic and alloy steel, carbon steel, standard wear plates, cast iron, and bronze. We have started to research ceramic embedded material technology.
3. Q: What is the maximum weight of a single piece that can be cast? What is your daily processing capacity ?
A: The single weight that can be cast at one time is 13 metric tons. The production capacity is 80 tons/day.
4. Q: Can you process castings by casting?
A: Yes, CNC machine can process material hardness from HB200 to HRC62. The maximum processing length is 8m and the maximum processing width is 4m.
5. Q: What information do we need to provide to you in order to confirm our part orders?
A: We provide technical drawings for any non-standard product. If the order is for a standard part, you only need to provide us with the part number so we can define the part for the order.
6. Q: Can we have a factory tour?
A: Yes, you can visit the factory on weekdays and our sales team will be happy to help you.
7. Q: What will we do if your products have quality problems or fail to meet the quality standards?
A: First, you must provide us with photos of the part in question and also photos of the machine so that we can understand how the part was installed and gather other necessary information to define the root cause of the problem. If the problem is indeed the quality of the product itself, we will compensate and find ways to avoid this quality problem in the future. If the problem is caused by the customer, we only provide technical advice to the customer to avoid the same problem.
8. Q: Besides your products, do you offer other services or new business opportunities?
A: Yes, we offer many services for you, as you can see on our services. We have many new ideas for working with you to keep your business moving forward.
If you don’t see your question, please email us at email@example.com for help.